Thursday, March 13, 2014

Judgement Day

So today I told my mum. She lives over seas and it's hard to find a time to talk. So I was trying to tell her and ask her to call me. She kept asking me what it was. She asked me if I was getting married. I said no. So via text it came out. She hasn't responded she hasn't called. So what does that mean? I don't know. But my heart is broken. I had text my brother earlier to ask him if he thought I would make a crappy mum. He never responded. So I just feel so alone. I was at the grocery store today and I kept seeing pregnant women with their partners and I just felt so alone. There were couples every where and all I have is me. The support I need from family and the father are not there. I can barely afford anything. My stress level... Hmm well we'll see. So how do I feel today? I feel very very alone. But I guess this is what it's going to be like. This is what I signed up for. Sad isn't? Not sad as in feel sorry but more like pathetic. I just need to make it to that first baby appointment. Two more weeks and I'm done with my first trimester. I'm looking forward to the fatigue going so I can work out. It's 3:30 am I went to bed at 5:30 am yesterday struggled all day and I'm still not asleep. I'm so tired but I'm also extremely tired of being tired. My body aches and I've got this weird head ache all the time. I just realized I forgot to take my prenatals so I better go take those. Tomorrow is another day

No comments:

Post a Comment