Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Incredible

Today was my first Dr appointment and I got to see my first ultra sound. I know everyone says it the most amazing feeling in the world but you will never really know till you go through it. I just can't begin to explain how all the drama just melted away. He (he cause I don't like call him/her it) just kept moving and kicking! And he had this huge head lol! But really he was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. All the worrying just disapated and I was left with nothing but love and awe. I'm not the first single mum in the work but I sure it feels like it. So an update on baby birthday, he is actually older than I thought he was instead of 11 weeks he is actually 13 week which means I'm basically done with first trimester! Yay! 

 I'm walking around with this little human inside me. I wanted to cry because I was so happy I made the right decision. There's a baby inside me, a human and he kicks and moves and has this huge head. It's adorable! I haven't know love till now and all those who aren't part of his life are missing out on a miracle. I could have watched him all day. I wish they had a take home ultra sound machine you could use lol. Well without any further adieu here he/she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment